Legal Associate Vacancy At ANG Partners (Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi [Exposure In Real Estate, Civil Litigation And Matrimonial Laws, Apply Now]
1 April 2022 6:14 PM GMT
ANG Partners (Advocates & Solicitors) a litigation Law firm invites applications for the post of Legal Associate at its Delhi Office.
Name of the Post: Legal Associate
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Law
• Post qualification experience of 2-3 Years.
• The candidate must have an analytical bent of mind and should be willing to work and learn in a demanding environment and the areas of law being practiced by the Firm.
• Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills and legal acumen is a prerequisite.
• Preference will be given to candidates with previous exposure to Real Estate, Civil Litigation, and Matrimonial laws in the forums like Delhi High Court, District Courts NCDRC, NCLT, RERA.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to email at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in the job opportunity available along with a copy of your latest resume. The short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
• Please mention "Post for Legal Associate/PQE/Resident City" in the subject line of your application email.