Legal Associate Vacancy At The Chambers Of Advocate Kirti Dua [Apply Now]
17 Aug 2022 12:32 PM GMT
The Chambers of Advocate Kirti Dua invites applications for the post of Legal Associate at their Delhi Office. Advocate Kirti Dua is a Delhi-based Lawyer working in forums like the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, District Courts, NCDRC, NCLT, and RERA.
Name of the Post: Legal Associate
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Salary: As per industry standards
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Law with 4-5 years of post-qualification experience
• The candidate should be willing to work and learn in a demanding environment and the areas of law being practised by the chambers.
• Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills and legal acumen is a prerequisite.
• Candidates with previous exposure in Real Estate, IBC, and Civil Litigation to practice in the forums like Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, District Courts NCDRC, NCLT, and RERA are preferred.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application by sending their CVs along with a cover letter to email id firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in the job opportunity.
• Please mention "Post for Legal Associate/PQE/Resident City" in the subject line of your application email.