Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites online applications for the post of Legal Fellow at Prayas, a Field Action Project of the Centre for Criminology and Justice, School of Social Work, TISS, Mumbai on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Fellow (Female Candidate)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• LLB degree
• Sanad for practicing in Maharashtra
• Knowledge of computer skills./Ability- read, write and speak in Marathi, English Hindi.
• Familiarity with the use of MS Office, emails, and the internet.
• Preference may be given to lawyers with 2-3 years of legal practice.
• Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently
How to apply?
• The candidates are required to send in their application to an email I'd [email protected] on or before 05.04.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here