Vidhi Centre For Legal Policy invites applications for the post of Legal Researcher and Content Manager (Hindi) for Nyaaya's Bangalore office. Nyaaya, an initiative of the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, is an open-access digital resource that provides simple, actionable, reliable and accessible legal information to the citizens.
Name of the Post: Legal Research and Content Manager (Hindi)
Remuneration: 8 – 11 lakhs per annum depending on experience and relevant qualifications.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A minimum of a graduate degree in law and 3+ years of work experience.
• Fluency (particularly, in writing) in English and Hindi is mandatory for this role.
• Strong research and writing skills.
• Ability to take ownership of a project and manage end-to-end execution.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• A demonstrable interest in new legal ventures, particularly with respect to citizen engagement.
• Previous experience with web technologies and audio/video/design software will be considered a plus.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• Interested candidates must submit the following documents merged in one document:
(a) Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
(b) Two (02) original writing samples in English and Hindi of not more than 1000 words;
(c) A cover letter on why you want to work with Nyaaya and your thoughts on the work.
• The last date to submit the application is 15.05.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
For any queries email, titled 'Content Manager_Name (Date)', addressed to [email protected]