Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore invites applications for the post of Manager (Contracts & Tendering).
Name of the Post: Manager (Contracts & Tendering)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The candidate should be a First-Class Graduate with a master's degree or a bachelor's degree with a degree in law or company secretaryship.
• Should have a minimum of 14 years of post-qualification experience of which at least 5 years should have been in contracts management and administration.
• General legal knowledge is highly desirable. Candidates with additional degrees in law or company secretaryship would be given preference.
• Fluency in English, Hindi; and the ability to communicate in the local language – Kannada would be an added advantage.
• Relevant experience in PSU's government departments, autonomous institutions, CPWD is preferred.
• Persons working in Govt organizations/ Autonomous bodies / PSUs may forward the application through the proper channel.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the application is 18th December 2021
To Access Official Notification, click here