Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam invites online applications for the post of Manager (Legal) and Deputy Project Officer (Legal).
Name of the Post: Manager (Legal) and Deputy Project Officer (Legal)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Graduate with 3 Years Bachelor Degree in law OR Five Year integrated degree in law from a recognized university / deemed university approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60 % marks in the qualifying examination.
• The candidate should have a minimum of 09 years of post-qualification experience in legal matters out of which the candidate should have a minimum of 04 years of working experience in a Govt Organization/PSU/ Reputed Private Organization/Law Firm. (b) Candidates having experience in dealing with arbitration cases, labour law-related cases would be given priority.
Deputy Project Officer (Legal)
• Graduate with LLB or Degree in Law (5 years integrated course) with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university / AICTE-approved institution.
• The candidate should have at least 05 years of post-qualification experience in one or more of the following: (a) Registration in the Bar Council with experience as a lawyer in Civil Courts / High Courts/tribunals of Andhra Pradesh (b) In-house corporate lawyer in Govt/PSU or reputed private organization (c) Law Associate in a reputed law firm.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application for Manager (Legal) is 06.04.2023 and appear for Walk-In-Interview for Deputy Project Officer (Legal) on 23.03.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here