National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), New Delhi invites applications for the post of Registrar and Assistant Director through deputation on Foreign Service Terms.
Name of the Post: Registrar and Assistant Director
No. of Post:
Registrar: 01 (One)
Assistant Director: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• By deputation from the Officers of the Indian Legal Service holding analogous posts under the Central Government; or Officers holding analogous posts under the Central Government or Supreme Court or High Court and possessing experience as Registrar of higher judiciary or any other post involving interpretation or application of statutes, or Officers from the Central or State Government or Supreme Court or High Courts or Central Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertaking having five years of regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- or ten years of regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600/-39,100 with grade pay of Rs. 6600/-;
• Having a Graduate Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work Political Science or Public Administration from a recognized University or Institution.
• (a) Five years of working experience in the field of the Child Rights or Child Protection or Child Welfare or Child rights protection work; and
• (b) Training in child rights or human rights.
• By deputation from the officials or the Central or State Govts, (subject to the exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to be obtained from time to time) Central Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector undertaking or Central Autonomous Bodies who are -
• (a) holding analogous post on regular basis, or having two years of regular service as a Senior Research Assistant in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-; or having three years of regular service as a Research Assistant or Senior Research Investigator in the Payscale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600; or having eight years of regular service as a Research Investigator on the Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200;
• (b) having a post-graduate degree from a recognized university in social work or psychology or child development or sociology or law or political science or public administration.
• (c) having proficiency in computers.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Member Secretary, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt, of India, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi - 110 001 on or before 26.05.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here