National Institute Of Technology Sikkim (An Institute of National Importance, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India) invites applications for the post of Registrar on deputation and Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts) via direct recruitment.
Name of the Post: Registrar and Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts).
No. of Post:
Registrar: 01 (One)
Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts): 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
By Deputation: Deputation (including short term contract) for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time. Master's degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
• Holding analogous post
• At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or
• Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iv) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs.7600/- or above.
• Qualification in the area of Management/Engineering/ Law.
• Experience in computerized administration/legal/ financial/establishment matters.
Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts)
• Master's degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. OR Employee serving as superintendent (SG-I)/Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2, GP of Rs.5400/- with at least two years regular service or superintendent (SG-II)/Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2 GP of Rs.4800/- with at least five years regular service with Master's Degree.
• Qualification in the area of Management/Engineering/Law.
• Experience of working in E-Office System.
• A Chartered or Cost Accountant for the post of Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts)
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their completely filled application form along all self-attested enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents, etc. must reach to "The Registrar, NIT Sikkim, Barfung Block, Ravangla, South Sikkim – 737139, Sikkim (India)" by the closing date of receipt of application i.e., 6th December 2021 (5:00 PM).
• Candidates must also email the scanned copies of the completely filled application form with enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents, etc. (a single zip file) to [email protected] before the closing date.
• The name of the post and department must be super-scribed clearly on the envelope as given below: "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF [NAME OF THE POST]"
To Access Official Notification, click here