Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites applications for the post of Finance Officer, Superintendent, and Coordinator Internship & Placement Officer.
Name of the Post: Finance Officer, Superintendent, and Coordinator Internship & Placement Officer.
No. of Post: 01 (One) each
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Minimum Qualifications: A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute. 1. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with eight years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration. OR
• 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post along with an experience in educational finance administration.
• Well-versed in the financial/accounting systems.
• Experience in computer system finance/accounts-related software handling for information processing and retrieval. Officers working in Organized Accounts Services of GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (Preferably from Indian Audit & Accounts Service) with similar status will be given preference.
• M.Com/CA/CW/MBA (Finance)/LL.M Degree with at least 10 years experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity, not below the superintendent Grade-I or equivalent post in University/Institution of higher education/Government Office. Preference will be given to the candidates: (a) Having a qualification in Commerce & Finance at Graduation/Post Graduation level. (b) Experience in Accounts/Establishment.
• A Post-Graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent in any discipline or Law Graduate from a recognized University, working as Senior Assistant/Superintendent in University/Educational Institution, having knowledge of Rules and Regulations of University Office Work, Computer/IT and Drafting in English. Total working experience of at least 15 years.
Coordinator Internship & Placement Officer
• Applicant must have MBA with Law (LL.B./B.A. LL.B); Or
• LL.M (55%) or equivalent grade from a recognized University in India. Previous experience in the field of Law will be given preference and at least two (02) years of experience in handling independent placement/internship activities for students/fresh graduates. The candidate must have relevant knowledge of market dynamics and potential recruiters in the field of law and must have a good knowledge of all the leading firms in the field of Law and shall be fluent (spoken & amp; written) in the English language.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Sidhuwal, Bhadson Road, Patiala – 147 006 (Punjab) India on or before 05.07.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here