Competition Commission Of India invites applications for its internship programme.
Name of the Post: Intern
- The internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition Law.
How to Apply?
- Applications mandatorily be in the prescribed format available here. Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily.
- Statement of Purpose should be accompanied with the application which should reflect reason for selection and probable area of research/internship project.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in application form with the heading 'CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION' Or in alternative, applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with the year) mentioned in the application for internship.
- Applications shall be sent in PDF mode by online mode only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted. The emails carrying such requests shall indicate "Online Internship during the month of _______ (mention intended month) 2022" as subject/title of the email. All such requests for online internship must be sent at [email protected].
- The last date for receipt of applications is 1st February 2022.
For Official Notification, click here