Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a centrally funded Deemed to be University under University Grants Commission (UGC), Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt of India (GoI) invites online applications for the post of Professor Law under the School of Law, Rights & Constitutional Governance (Mumbai).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree with at least 55% marks in Postgraduate Degree (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline mentioned above, actively engaged in research with evidence of leading funded projects, and published work of high quality with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed international and national UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2; and
• A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/Accredited National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully completed at least 3-5 funded projects and guided at least two doctoral candidates; OR
• An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A ii above)/industry/practice field, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/relevant discipline and has a minimum of 10 years experience in the field, supported by documentary evidence.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 30th January 2022
To Access Official Notification, click here