The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists who provide pro bono legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society. HRLN is looking for Programme Officers to join their team at its offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gwalior and Rajasthan.
Name of the Post: Programme Officer
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gwalior and Rajasthan.
- Post-graduate/ Master's degree or equivalent in any discipline (preferably in Social Sciences) from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience of development work, preferably in supporting country-level programs.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English & Hindi, other local languages will be an advantage.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Gender-sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children
- Willing to take up extensive travel as required or relocate as would be determined by the Organization
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their resume, cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]. Do cite Application for "Programme Officer" in the subject line.
- Preference will be given to applicants from marginalized communities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For further details regarding the organization, click here