The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invites online applications for the post of Project Officer (Policy & Law) on a contract basis in the Ministry of Women & Child Development funded project titled “National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care”.
Name of the Post: Project Officer (Policy & Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.L.B).
• Have at least 1 year of experience (post essential qualification) in legal research on human rights-related subjects (preferably with a focus on child rights).
• Strong understanding of the structure and workings of the child protection system, including knowledge of child laws applicable in the protection system, namely juvenile justice and child sexual abuse laws.
• A deep knowledge of child rights, protection, juvenile justice & related laws and policies. e. Knowledge of research methodology, including the ability to conceptualize research studies.
• Evidence of written work and documentation in the area of human rights and/or child and law.
• High levels of fluency in oral and written English and Fluency in oral communication in Hindi.