Public Prosecutor Vacancy At Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)
15 March 2022 12:05 PM GMT
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) invites applications for the post of Public Prosecutor on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Public Prosecutor
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39 100+5400 (G. P) (pre-revised) (Level- 10 as per 7 CPC)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers under the Central Government/State Government/ Union Territories: (i) holding analogous posts in the parent cadre department; or
• With two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the pay band-2, Rs.9300-34800with grade pay Rs 4800 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cad rec department; or
• With three years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the pay band -2, Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs. 4600 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and
• Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized university;
• Three years of experience in handling the prosecution of criminal cases.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format along with supporting documents and Heads of Departments are requested to forward the applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection, to the Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot - 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066.
• The Last date for receipt of the completed application form through the Competent Authority in the prescribed format is 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (i.e., 05.02.2022)
To Access Official Notification, click here