Gujarat National Law University invites applications for the post of Research Assistant- Under the project titled "A Study on Impact Analysis and Identifying the Gaps in the Existing Laws relating to Women in India" funded by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MoWCD).
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
• Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant areas i.e. laws relating to women in India;
• Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
• Fluency in English and Hindi language is must;
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to email id [email protected] with the subject line "Application for the Post of Research Assistant – Under the project "A Study on Impact Analysis and Identifying the Gaps in the Existing Laws relating to Women in India" funded by Ministry of Woman and Child Development (MoWCD)" on or before 26.11.2022