Research Fellow Vacancy At The Centre For Regulatory Studies, NLU Delhi
23 Sep 2022 4:13 AM GMT
The Centre for Regulatory Studies, NLU, Delhi invites applications for the post of Research Fellow.
Name of the Post: Research Fellow
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A degree in law (LLB/LLM/PhD),
• 2 years of post-qualification academic or professional experience,
• Excellent research, writing and communication skills, and
• Familiarity with contemporary regulatory and policy issues.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here