Researcher Vacancy At Centre For Communication Governance, NLU Delhi
14 Jun 2022 3:59 PM GMT
The National Law University Delhi ('University'), through its Centre for Communication Governance ('CCG'/'Centre'), invites online applications for the post of Researchers.
Name of the Post: Researcher
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The Centre welcomes applications from candidates with degrees in law, social sciences, international affairs, development studies, economics, public policy and other relevant fields. Outstanding candidates with B.Sc./B.Tech degree with a specialization in IT/Computer Science/Cyber Security with a demonstrated interest in the space or an advanced degree in public policy will also be considered.
• Preference may be given to candidates who are able to provide evidence of an interest in human rights / constitutional law/ technology law and/or policy / Internet governance/ national security law.
• Must have a demonstrable capacity for high-quality, independent work.
• Successful candidates for Managerial positions should show great initiative in managing both their own and their team's workloads. They will also be expected to lead and motivate their team through high-stress periods and in responding to pressing policy questions.
• Strong research, writing and communication skills are necessary.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 20.06.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here