National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites online applications for the post of Senior Consultant (Legal).
Name of the Post: Senior Consultant (Legal)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Minimum qualification of a graduate degree in Law from a reputed University.
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in legal matters out of which 3 years with the government at the National or State level is a must, as familiarity with the public health system, and relevant government policies/ strategies, particularly the National Health Mission. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in NHM / RCH at the National or State level.
• Knowledge and experience in handling court matters at the level of the High Court and Supreme Court of India.
• Familiarity with the public health system, and Government Schemes such as National Health Missions and State Health Societies.
• Excellent communication skills, drafting skills and good working knowledge of computers 6. Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of Hindi are required and should have computer knowledge of MS Office and other applications.
• Strong interpersonal relations, communication, and teamwork skills.
• Formal educational qualification, experience and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.