SSC announced its Phase IX Recruitment 2021 for various posts which include Assistant (Technical) (Hindi Branch) At Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice.
Name of the Post: Assistant (Technical) (Hindi Branch)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or Institution in any subject with Hindi and English as a compulsory or optional subject, or either of the two as medium examination and other optional or compulsory subject.
• Degree in Law from recognized University established of incorporated, by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government;
• Two years experience in legal matters, or translation of legal matters or teaching of law or legal administration in Central Government or State Government or Union territory Administration or Public Sector Undertaking or Universities or Public Sector Banks; or
• Should be a qualified legal practitioner who has practiced as such for two years; or
• Should have two years experience in the drafting of statutes in the Central Government or State Governments/territories.
• Passed high school with Hindi as a medium of examination from a recognized Board. Note:- As per RRs candidate must possess any one of the qualifications in point No. (iii), (iv), and (v) of the essential qualifications.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
• Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23:30 PM)
• Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
• Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Official Post Details, click here