Teaching Vacancies At Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
14 Nov 2022 8:36 AM GMT
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai invites applications for the post of Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), and Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), and Assistant Professor (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
• A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
• An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
Associate Professor (Law)
• A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
Assistant Professor (Law)
• A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET; OR
• The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, 2nd Floor, MTNL-CETTM Building, Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 [Maharashtra] on or before 25.11.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here