Teaching Vacancies At The National Law School Of India University (NLSIU)
12 Dec 2022 3:37 PM GMT
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) invites online applications for the post of Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), and Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law), and Assistant Professor (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the UGC Regulations, 2018;
• A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as an Assistant Professor /Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
• An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institution/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
Associate Professor (Law)
• A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria as per the UGC Regulations, 2018.
Assistant Professor (Law)
• The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
• Candidates who completed Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 21.12.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here