Competition Commission of India invites applications for the post of Young Professional (Law) on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Young professional (Law/Economics/Financial Analysis)
No. of Post: 30 (Thirty)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
• Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India in terms of the Advocates Act, 1961.
• Experience in judicial or legal work, in Supreme Court, High Court or any other Court, Government or a Regulatory Authority or a Tribunal or any similar forum; Or, Professor/Reader/Lecturer of Law of any recognized University/Professional Institute of India or abroad with specialization in teaching competition law; Or, Legal Manager or above in the Corporate sector having experience or handling acquisitions, mergers and amalgamations etc., under competition law.
• Specialization in competition law or regulatory laws or laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights or International Trade Laws; or Corporate Law; or Financial Law etc.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 8th Floor, Office Block–1, Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi – 110023 on or before 27.05.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here