United Nations Development Programme invites online applications for the post of Youth and Gender Specialist in Patna, Bihar region.
Name of the Post: Youth and Gender Specialist
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Advanced degree in Law and Human Rights, Psychology, Social Work, Gender Studies, Public Health, Health Economics, public policy, Sociology, Political Science, International Relations, Development Management, or related disciplines.
• Five years of increasingly responsible professional experience in managing development programmes, prior experience in managing gender and/or adolescent and youth preferred.
• Demonstrable technical expertise in adolescents and youth development, civic engagement, gender equality and gender-based violence.
• Understanding of life skills including comprehensive sexuality education programmes, gender-based violence, child marriage, and gender-biased sex selection highly desirable.
• Strong understanding of reproductive rights and gender equality dimensions in policy and programme formulation, implementation and monitoring;
• Proven experience in coordinating/managing a multi-disciplinary team of experts and consultants.
• Ability to communicate technical and/or complex issues in a clear and articulate manner, to different types and non-technical audiences;
• Demonstrated ability to network and build partnerships with civil society and youth networks;
• Possess excellent emotional intelligence, interpersonal, negotiating, intercultural communication skills and political acumen;
• Experience in humanitarian preparedness and response is desirable.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 11.07.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here