Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Officer on contract basis initially for a period of one year and extendable further based on performance at Indian Institute of Forest Management.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Remuneration: 30,000/ - per month
- Bachelor Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent with proficiency in Computer Applications.
- At least five years' experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of an Institution / statutory corporation and/or legal associate/ legal consultancy in an Advocate's dealing in Govt. rules and regulations/CCS/ Drafting legal cases related to service matters etc. and having good knowledge in English/Hindi Language.
- The candidate would have a thorough knowledge of criminal, service, administrative, labour laws and Departmental Enquiries and related works so as to discharge legal responsibilities effectively.
- Good legal and communication skills in Hindi and English language.
How to apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may submit their detailed CV, containing a brief write-up about their expertise, by email ONLY to HR Section of IIFM at [email protected] on or before 5 PM 30th May 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview at IIFM, Bhopal. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview and candidates should make their own arrangements for travel, lodging and boarding.
To Access Official Notification click here