Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Reserve Bank of India Services Board invites online application for the post of Legal Officer.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- At least two years' experience as an (i) Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates' or Solicitors' Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; Or
- As a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company/State/ Central Government; Or
- As a full-time teacher in a Law College/ University, teaching law.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Website Link Open for Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges: December 30, 2019 to January 20, 2020
- Date of Examination: February 15, 2020
To Access Official Notification click here