Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Research Associate Vacancy At The Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites application for the post of Legal Officer on contract basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law from recognised University / Institute with aggregate of 60% marks. A good academic record with at least 55% of aggregate marks or B+ in the academic 10-point grade scale.
- Five years' experience as an advocator as a law officer in Legal Department of Central or State Government or any renowned organisation.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office.
How to apply?
- To Apply online, click here
- The last date to apply is 30.10.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here