TrustLaw is the Thomson Reuters Foundation's global pro bono legal program, which invites online application for the post of Legal Officer.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
Location: Mumbai India
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A qualified lawyer with 2- 3 years of experience in a commercial legal environment and a good understanding of the commercial legal industry in South Asia.
- Experience and/or a demonstrated interest in the legal pro bono sector, with knowledge of key global pro bono trends.
- Excellent drafting skills, good communicator, fluent in English and a South Asian language, who will be able to draft and scope projects and confidently present the TrustLaw service to professionals from diverse cultures.
- A highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work independently, contribute ideas to the team and drive projects to completion.
- A confident public speaker and strong networker.
- An ability to work quickly and to a high standard under pressure and to juggle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
How to apply?
- To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you would bring to it with the subject line "South Asia Legal Officer".
- To apply online click here
- The last date to apply online is 25-10-2019
To Access Official Notification click here