Litigation Head Vacancy At NLU Delhi
25 May 2019 1:43 PM GMT
The National Law University, Delhi ('University') through project 394 is seeking to engage, on a contractual basis, one position of Litigation Head at its campus in Dwarka. New Delhi to head the litigation initiative of Project 39A.
Name of the Post: Litigation Head
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: INR 80, 000 – 85, 000 per month
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Graduate with an LLB degree.
- Enrolment with any State Bar Council.
- Full-time litigation experience of at least five years is mandatory and those with more than l0 years of experience will be given preference.
- Ability to read/ write/ speak regional Indian languages will be an advantage but are not mandatory.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their resume and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on issues of the death penalty and the contribution that they see themselves making. The statement of purpose must not exceed 500 words.
- Please send your resume and statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail should be "Application for Litigation Head.
- Applications must reach us no later than midnight of 2nd June 2019 after which the application will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed via email.
To Access Official Notification click here