Export-Import Bank of India invites online application for the post of Manager Legal.
Name of the Post: Manager Legal
No. of Post: 06 (Six)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law recognised by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates presently working with Public Sector Banks/All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU/ Law firm(s)/ Practicing at Bar/ Judicial Services, or any other organisation of repute, with at least:
- 5 years of post-qualification legal experience (in Scale I or equivalent) for the post of Managers; and
- Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English and must be able to present and defend complex legal arguments and issues with a high degree of competence.
- Candidate should be willing to work as a team member with tight deadlines consistently delivering quality output and exhibit confidence and maturity in dealings with both colleagues and clients.
- Candidates must have knowledge of banking law & practice regulations and procedures and recovery proceedings under SARFAESI Act, DRT, IBC and recovery actions.
How to apply?
- To apply click here
- Website link opens 07.02.2020
- Last day for payment of Examination fee 22.02.2020
- Tentative date of Written Examination 15.03.2020
- Tentative date of interview April 2020
To Access Official Notification click here