Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights invites application for the post of Member.
Name of the Post: Member
Age Limit: 60 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The applicant for the post of Members shall be from the following fields from amongst persons of eminence ability integrity outstanding and experience in Laws relating to Children.
- Is an Indian national.
- Possesses a post-graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Has not been convicted or sentenced to imprisonment for an offence under any law for the time being in force.
- Has not been removed or dismissed from service of the Central or State Government or a body or corporation owned or controlled by the Central or State Government.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application form along with a passport size photograph on or before 8.7.2020 by 5.30 p.m., to The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights, No.183/1, E.V.R. Periyar Salai, Poonamalli High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010.
To Access Official Notification click here