Central Administrative Tribunal invites application for the post of Principal Registrar on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Principal Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers possessing a degree in law and holding -
- Analogous posts in the Central Government/State Government/High Court; Or
- a Post in Central Government/State Government / State Government / High Court in the grade pay of Rs. 8700/- with three years regular service in the grade., Or
- Officers holding the post of District Judge/ Additional Registrar of High Court on regular basis.
How to apply?
- The applications in the given proforma (duly typed in double space) together with attested copies of APAR/ACR for the last five years of the eligible officials who are willing to be considered for the said posts and could be spared immediately, may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi - 110001 within 45 days from the date of publication of the circular in the Employment News (i.e. 24.07.2020)
To Access Official Notification, click here