BML Munjal University invites applications from well qualified Indian and foreign nationals for faculty positions at the level of Professor (Law) in its Law School, Departments and Inter-disciplinary Centres.
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
- PhD with a Master's degree or equivalent in the Law.
- Consistently good academic record with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in terms of grades at the Master's Level.
- 10 years of teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent on regular cadre.
- The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in research in a specific area of specialization in terms of guidance of Ph.D. students, strong record of publications in reputed journals and conferences, patents, laboratory/course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities.
How to apply?
- The applications in the prescribed form along with annexures must be completed with full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research/industrial experience, list of publications (with reprints of the best three papers) along with the names and contact details of three referees.
- The application with the relevant annexures may be forwarded to [email protected]
- The last date to apply is 22nd April 2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here
To Access Faculty benefit details click here