Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University invites application for the post of Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- (A) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of Andhra Pradesh Revised U.G.C. Scales of Pay, 2016.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
- (B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years' experience.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to fill in the application form in the prescribed format along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only), (Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in case of SC/ST/BC/PH), towards registration fee drawn in favor of 'The Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University' payable at Visakhapatnam and the same should be sent to The Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, "NYAYAPRASTHA", Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam 531035, Andhra Pradesh, India by Indian Speed Post only. Applications sent by any other mode will not be accepted.
• The last Date for receipt of duly filled-in application along with registration fee is 9-11-2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here