Maharashtra National Law University Mumbaiinvites application for the Teaching position for the post of Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
Essential Qualification and Experience
· An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Regulations 2018).
· A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
· Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process.
· A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC: Or
· An outstanding professional, with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the discipline of law, to be substantiated by credentials.
· Submission of application on-line is open till 6th March 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
· Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 11th March 2020. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.