Professor (Law) Vacancy At Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur invites applications for the post of Professor of Law
Name of the Post: Professor of Law
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC (Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200/-)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria are given an Appendix II, Table 2 as per UGC Regulations of Minimum Qualifications for appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the Maintenance of standards in Higher Education, 2018 notified July 18, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant/allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above,) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
How to apply?
- Applications received in any other format other than the prescribed form will be rejected. Filled in the Application form with attested copies of all Page 5 of 6 relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, Moraj Design and Decorators (DnD) Building, Adjacent to Mihan Flyover, Near OIL Depot, Khapri, Wardha Road, Nagpur 44 11 08 [Maharashtra]. Please download the form and fill it carefully and correctly. An application with incomplete documentation or incorrect information is liable to be summarily rejected.
- The application deadline is 20.07.2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here
To Access General Guidelines click here