Central University of Jharkhand invites online application for the post of Professor in Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law.
Name of the Post: Professor (Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
- A) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals*** and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
- B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/ disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years 'experience.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates have to submit the Online Application Form and the following are the instructions are given therein before the last date of application.
- The hard copy of the online application along with the following:
- Self-attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste;
- Duly filed in Academic/Research Score Sheet; Appendix II, Table 2.
- Declaration Form;
- Endorsement by the Employer; and
- University copy of Bank Challan should reach to the following address till 17th April 2020 from Speed Post/Registered Post. [Hard Copy Of The Application Form Must Reach Within The Stipulated Time, Else Will Not Be Considered.] To, The Registrar Recruitment Cell Central University of Jharkhand Ratu- Lohardaga Road Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205 (Jharkhand)
To Access Official Notification click here