The Kerala High Court has invited qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Munsiff-Magistrate (Scale of pay: Rs 27,700–44,770) in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular vacancies.
Number of Regular Vacancies: 37 (probable)
Vacancies shall be filled through both direct selection and transfer.
Mode of Selection: A two-stage examination, and a viva-voce.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and persons with disabilities: Nil
- All others: Rs. 1,000
- Commencement of Step-I and Step-II process and remittance of application fee online: 4th February
- Closure of Step-I process: 28th February
- Commencement of remittance of application fee offline: 1st March
- Closure of Step-II process and remittance of application fee online: 5th March
- Closure of remittance of application fee offline: 11th March
The official notification can be accessed here.