Appellate Tribunal for Electricity invites application for the post of Registrar on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Registrar
Pay Scale: Level-14 (144200-218200) As per 7th CPC.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government or Supreme Court or High Court or District Court possessing degree in law from recognized University or equivalent
- (a) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- (b) with two years regular services in the post of pay band-4 with pay of Rs. 8900/;
- (c) with three years regular service in the post of pay band -4 with grade pay of Rs. 8700/-; or
- (d) holding post of District Judge or Additional District judge or Registrar or Additional Registrar, on regular Basis; or
- (e) with five years regular service in the post of joint Registrar of a High Court
How to apply?
- The interested candidates are required to submit their application Form as per 'Annexure' (official notification), along with attested copies of up-to-date ACRs/APAR for the last five years and vigilance clearance, may be forwarded to the undersigned immediately but not later than six weeks after publication of vacancy circular in the Employment News i.e. 15.07.2020
- Applications not accompanied by copies of ACRs/APAR and vigilance clearance will not be entertained.
To Access Official Notification, click here