High Court of Kerala invites online application for the post of Research Assistant for a period of two years only.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Honorarium: Rs. 30,000/-
No. of Post: 33 (Thirty-Three)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step II process (Refer clause 14(c)).
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The online application process has two parts – Step I and Step-II. 'Step-I/New Applicant is the first part of the registration of the applications.' 'Step-II/ Registered Applicant' is the second part of the process for those applicants who completes Step-I.
- A candidate's online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the 'FINAL SUBMISSION' option available in Step-II process.
- Date of the commencement of Step – 1 and Step – II process: 05.08.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – I and Step – II processes: 25.08.2020
- Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents: 09.10.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here