The High Court of Kerala is inviting applications from qualified Indian Citizens for temporary appointment as Research Assistant.
Term of Appointment: Appointment will be for a period of two years only.
Honorarium: ₹30,000 per month.
Number of Vacancies: 33
Qualification: Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step II process.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on the viva voce examination.
Age Limit: Candidates born between 26.08.1992 and 25.08.1998 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post. (The select list prepared pursuant to this notification will be kept valid for a period of two years. But the name of a candidate who attains 28 years of age shall be deleted from the list as and when he/she attains that age)
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through the Recruitment Portal www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- The online application process has two parts – Step I and Step-II. 'Step-I/New Applicant is the first part of the registration of the applications.' 'Step-II/ Registered Applicant' is the second part of the process for those applicants who completes Step-I.
- A candidate's online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the 'final submission' option available in Step-II process.
- Commencement of Step-I and Step-II process: 5th August 2020
- Closure of Step-I and Step-II process: 25th August 2020
- Last date for receipt of required documents: 9th October 2020
The official notification can be accessed here (Number 19/2020).