Research Assistant Vacancy At NLU Delhi
23 March 2019 12:58 PM GMT
National Law University, Delhi invites application on a contractual basis, full-time Research Assistants (Law) for CHAIR on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR CHAIR), at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi. The position is for a period of one year from March 2019- to February 2020. The contract may be further extended depending on the performance of the candidate and the needs of the IPR Chair.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
Salary: Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Candidates holding graduate (LL.B.), a post-graduate degree in law (LL.M.), or
- With Ph.D. in Law with a demonstrable interest in interdisciplinary research in the area of Intellectual property are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their application with the following relevant documents to email@example.com
- Writing sample (published/ unpublished)
- Contact details of two referees.
- A Statement of Purpose (SoP), explaining your interest in working with the IPR Chair (Max. 800 words).
- The covering letter must mention the following in the subject title: (Application for Position of Research Assistant - IPR Chair).
- Applications must reach us no later than 2nd April 2019
To Access Official Notification click here