Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is conducting walk-In Interview for the post of Research Associate under Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) IPR Chair, MNLU Mumbai to be held on 24th May 2019 02:30 pm onwards.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Remuneration: ₹ 30,000 – 40,000/- (Consolidated)
- Bachelors'/Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant area;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in the English language.
How to Apply?
- Updated CV should be submitted either via email or via speed post on or before 22nd May 2019 at 5 PM (IST) addressed to a below mentioned recipient with clear subject line "Application for Research Associate – DIPP" to [email protected]
- Closing Date of Application 22nd May 2019 05:00 PM
- Interview 24th May 2019 02:30 PM Onwards
To Access Official Notification click here