Competition Commission of India, New Delhi, established in pursuance of the Competition Act, 2002, invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Research Associates/Professionals to assist the Commission in the discharge of its functions under the Competition Act.
Name of the Post: Research Associates/Professionals
- Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India in terms of Advocate's Act, 1961.
- Experience in judicial or legal work, in Supreme Court, High Court or any other court, government or a Regulatory Authority or a Tribunal or any similar forum. Or, Professor/Reader/Lecturer of Law of any recognized University/Professional Institute of India or abroad with specialization in teaching competition law, Or
- Legal Manager or above in the Corporate sector having experience of handling acquisitions, mergers, and amalgamations, etc., under competition law.
How to apply?
- Applications along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) may be sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 8th Floor, Office Block–1, Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi – 110023.
- The last date for receipt of application in CCI is 14.06.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here