Research Fellow Vacancy At Vidhi Centre For Legal Policy
13 Jun 2019 1:07 PM GMT
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy invites applications for the posts of Research Fellow for its New Delhi Office.
Name of the Post: Research Fellow (Corporate Law)
• undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Law (a master's degree will be preferred)
• 0-3 years of demonstrable work experience (those with work experience will be preferred, and an LLM will be considered as work experience)
• Good research and writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply?
• Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line "Application for Research Fellow - Corporate Law"
• Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
• A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words)
• A recent writing sample of not more than 1000 words
• Names and contact details of two referees
• The deadline to submit applications is 22nd June 2019.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Access Official Notification click here