Senior Consultant Vacancy At The Indian Corporate Law Service
24 May 2020 10:35 AM GMT
The Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS) Academy under Ministry of Corporate Affairs is a Central Training Institute mandated to conduct Professional Course Programme, Mid-Career Training Programmes and other capacity building programmes for the ICLS Officers and its subordinate feeder cardre The Academy invites application for the post of Senior Consultant.
Name of the Post: Senior Consultant
Consolidate Pay: Rs. 75,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Person having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law with work experience of 3-6 years or more.
- Minimum work experience of 3 Years and above
How to apply?
- The place of posting of the selected candidates shall be in ICLS Academy, IICA, Plot 6,7,8, Sector 5, IMT Manesar – 122052.
- Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com with subject titled "Notice for engaging _ (name of post) in ICLS Academy."
- Interested candidates must submit their CVs along with attached Proforma.
- The last date of application 29th May 2020 by 5.00 PM
- The interview will be tentatively held on 30th of May 2020 and 31st of May via online mode. The shortlisted candidates will be personally called/ emailed for interview from the Academy after initial screening of their CV and Proforma.
To Access Official Notification click here