Senior Examiner Vacancy At Office Of The Controller General Of Patents, Ministry Of Commerce And Industry
1 Dec 2019 4:01 PM GMT
Union Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications, Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Name of the Post: Senior Examiner
No. of Post: 10 (Ten)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Three years' experience in handling court cases and other legal matters or matters relating to Trade Marks or Geographical Indications.
How to apply?
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website IS 23:59 Hrs on 12.12.2019
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs on 13.12.2019
To Access Official Notification click here