Senior Faculty Member Vacancy At Chhattisgarh State Judicial Academy
17 Feb 2020 9:36 AM GMT
The High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites application for the post of Senior Faculty Member in the Chhattisgarh State Judicial Academy strictly on pay minus pension basis for a period of five years.
Name of the Post: Senior Faculty Member
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Senior Faculty Member unless he/she has been the following –
- A District Judge of Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service, and;
- Must have a good service record and must not have been discharged/dismissed/removed or compulsorily retired from service on the ground of misconduct and also must not have been found unsuitable to continue in service at the age of 50, 55 or 58 years or on completion of 20 years of service.
How to apply?
- The applications complete in all respects along with bio-data addressed to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) Pin 495-220 should reach the Registry on or before 28.03.2020.
- On top of the envelope containing application the words "Application for the post of Senior Faculty Member (C.S.J.A.)" should be super-scribed. Application received after aforesaid stipulated date or incomplete application(s) shall stand rejected.
- No TA./D.A. will be paid to the candidates if called for an interview.
To Access Official Notification click here