Senior Law Officer Vacancy At Central Pollution Control Board
Central Pollution Control Board invites application for the post of Senior Law Officer on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Senior Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Pay Scale: Level -12 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2, 09, 200)
Essential Qualification and Experience
Ofﬁcers of the Central Government/State Governments/Union Territory Administrations/NOR or Central/State Autonomous or Statutory bodies, (a)
- holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- having at least 5 years of regular service in a post in the Level-11 in pay matrix or equivalent; and
(b) Possessing the following qualiﬁcation and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute and
- should be a qualiﬁed legal practitioner i.e. Advocate within Advocates Act, 1961 who has not less than 8 years of experience, out of which ﬁve years should be in a High Court/Supreme Court in handling environment litigation cases or persons having not less than 8 years' experience in rendering legal advice, preferably in matters relating to environmental pollution at a supervisory level.
How to apply?
- Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs should reach The Senior Administrative Ofﬁcer, Central Pollution Control Board, "Parivesh Bhawan", East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032, latest by 02.09.2019. Last date for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti—District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep will be 16.09.2019.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. The name of the post must be super scribed on the envelope.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application Form click here