Delhi Development Authority invites online application for the post Senior Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Senior Law Officer
Age Limit: 35 Years
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Possessing Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- 07 years' experience at bar,
- For DDA Employees - Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and 5 years' experience in dealing with legal matters in a supervisory capacity. The selection will be made through open competitive examination for direct recruitment.
How to apply?
- To Apply online click here
- Opening date & time for online registration of application (Stage-I) : 01-Apr-2020 (10:00 AM)
- Last date and time of closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II): 30-Apr-2020 (Up to 06.00 PM)
- Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III): 04-May-2020 (Up to 06.00 PM
To Access Official Notification click here