National Company Law Tribunal invites application for the post of Senior Legal Assistant deputation basis in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Benches at 15 locations all over India.
Name of the Post: Senior Legal Assistant
No. of Post: 24 (Twenty-Four)
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs. 44900- 142400)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers working in Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Courts or Tribunals possessing degree in law from a recognized University and:
- holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- a post in Level 6 in Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission or equivalent with five years' regular service in the grade; or
- a post in Level 5 in Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission or equivalent with eight years' regular service in the grade;
How to apply?
- Application in the prescribed proforma complete in all respect along with the certificate attached to the application from the employer/head of office/forwarding authority and certified copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years may be sent to "The Assistant Registrar (Admin), National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003".
- Last date for receipt of applications is 19.10.2020. The applications received after the last date will not be considered.
To Access Official Notification, click here